Environmental Law Update Workshops Cape Town & Johannesburg
Cape Town – 6 October 2017
Johannesburg – 10 October 2017
Presented By: IMBEWU Sustainability Legal Specialists (Pty) Ltd
Rosebank - Johannesburg
Century City: Cape Town
IMBEWU Sustainability Legal Specialists (Pty) Ltd will be hosting a full-day workshop on key developments in national environmental legislation over the last year, including amendments to –
• the National Environmental Management Act 107 of 1998;
• the National Environmental Management: Waste Act 59 of 2008;
• the National Environmental Management: Air Quality Act 39 of 2004;
• the Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act 28 of 2002; and
• the National Water Act 36 of 1998.
The previous Johannesburg workshop (22 August 2017) was fully booked and comments include that it was “a good overview”, “incredibly helpful” and it “highlighted a lot of relevant issues”.
All EAPs, environmental consultants and SHE managers/co-ordinators should attend this workshop to keep up to date with changes to environmental legislation. This is a cost- and time-effective workshop which will provide you with an in-depth understanding of recently published or amended environmental legislation.
Contact Person: Lulu Lewis
Contact Person: 011 214 0660/082 858 5217
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commpnay website address: http://imbewu.co.za/training-courses/