Position: ECO and General Support to the EIA Department
Company: Sillito Environmental Consultants (SEC)
Job Type: Contract becoming permanent for the suitable candidate
Location: Southern Suburbs Cape Town
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
SEC is an established firm of environmental professionals and seeks to employ a recent graduate to join the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) team as an Environmental Control Officer (ECO).
Duties will include the following:
These will be broad based, ranging from ECO (primary function), administration and general office and assistance to the EIA and other departments as required and will include the following:
- Environmental Control Officer fieldwork and reporting
- Providing assistance to EIA/ERA staff as required
- General Office Administration assistance
Qualifications, experience and requirements:
- National Diploma Environmental Management
- A valid clean driver’s licence
- Proficiency with MS office including word, excel and power point is important.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is enthusiastic, reliable and careful. They should have a good ability to communicate in English in written and verbal form.
Salary Range:: Market related
Contact Person: Anne Johannes
Contact Phone: 021 712 5060
Contact Fax: 021 7125061
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: http://www.environmentalconsultants.co.za
Advert End Date: 31 May 2018