IAIAsa Gauteng will hold ther next Branch Event a SAHRA Workshop for EAPs & Heritage Practitioners addressing the following
- NHRA Legal Requirements
- DEA Screening Tool
- SAHRA HIA and PIA Minimum Standards
- EAPs and Heritage Consultants
- SAHRIS Information and Applications – How to guide
- After the EIA – How to manage heritage in your development
- Grave relocation
- Case study by EAP
- Case Study by Heritage Consultant
presented by Guest Speakers
- Natasha Higgitt: Heritage Officer: Archaeology, Palaeontology and Meteorites Unit at the South African Heritage Resources Authority (SAHRA).
- Nonyameko Mlungwana: National Inventory Unit (SAHRA)
- Jaco Van Der Walt: has been actively involved as a professional archaeologist within the heritage management field in Southern Africa for the past 20 years
- Wouter Fourie: Director and Heritage Specialist – PGS Heritage (Pty) Ltd
on 26 February 2019
at Sunset Boma, 79 Main Road (R55), Blue Hills,
from 10h00 - 13h00.
The invitation is available here.
The map to the venue is available here
IAIAsa Members: Free
Non - Members: R250
Please register, or deregister if you can no longer attend, at the following link http://iaiasagpsahraworkshop.myactive.co.za/capturedetails/registration.aspx by 17h00 on 24 February 2019 the latest.
No Show fee: R130