Position: Junior Environmental Assessment Practitioner
Company: Resource Management Services
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cape Town, Durbanville
NB: Applicants must be resident in Cape Town
Closing Date: 28 June 2019
RMS is an established (2001) environmental consultancy with in depth experience and a sound track record within the waste, wastewater and water resource management fields.
The successful applicant would be required to assist with EIA and Basic Assessment Processes (industrial and commercial, renewable energy, waste to energy, land use development, water use, waste and wastewater management), report preparation and writing, general environmental compliance monitoring and auditing, public consultation, preparation of EMP’s and integrated waste management planning projects.
Qualifications, experience and requirements:
- A BSc (Hons/Masters) preferably within Environmental Science
- Qualifications and experience within either of the freshwater, geohydrological and air quality management and monitoring fields and experience within the water use licensing field would be an added advantage.
- SACNASP registration (not compulsory)
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- The ability to work either in a team or individually
- Strong values – ethics and integrity
- NB: One to two years applicable environmental consulting experience
- Sound environmental legislative background
- Valid Drivers licence – flexible to travel
Salary Range: Market related
Contact Person: Larry Eichstadt
Contact Phone: 082 444 2630
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Advert End Date: Friday 28 June 2019